Barbera del Monferrato la Tridesca 2017 Italian Piedmont red wine
6 Bottles of Barbera del Monferrato - la Tridesca 2017 75 cl - Gianluigi Orsini - Production Limited to only 1620 bottles
- PRODUCED WITH GRAPES: Barbera in the municipality of Agliano Terme.
- HARVEST: Friday 8 September 2017
- Average temperature during the vegetative season March September 19.4°C
- AVERAGE FOR HA: Q.li 55 - Hl. 42
- VINIFICATION: Maceration in contact with the skins for 10 days at a temperature of around 22 degrees, with daily pumping over.
- REFINEMENT IN THE BOTTLE: 3 months before the sale.
- ANALYTICAL DATA:
-alcohol 13.5% vol.
- reducing sugars: 4.30 gr / l.
- total acidity: 5.60 gr / l.
- pH: 3.55
It has a bright ruby red color, as soon as it is poured, it shows the "petillant" typical of the refermentation. Fragrant and bursting fragrance, vinous, full of freshness and hints of red fruits; lively flavor and great freshness, cheerful and indomitable character, good body in soft fabric. It is advisable to drink it at a temperature of 15-16°C. It is a full-course wine that goes well with roasted white and red meats, boiled meats, stews, game, hard cheeses.
In the 2017 harvest 1620 bottles of 75 cl were produced.
|Origin of raw materials||Self-produced|
|Altitude (meters above sea level)||250|
|Colour of Wine||Red|
|Type of Wine||Sparkling|
|Vineyard City||Agliano Terme|
|Yield of grapes into wine%:||80|
|Cellar Locality - City||Agliano Terme|
No questions asked yet.