Thank you for your interest in contributing to CIBILIA. Feel free to review the following information and get ready to submit. This is what you need to know:
What to write about:
Our focus is:
- To educate, inform, inspire and empower about an organic whole food plant-based nutrition to prevent, reverse, and heal disease.
- To transform the current health care system into an integrative medicine system that focuses on personalised care, nutritional education, prevention, and awareness for both patients and medical professionals.
- To create awareness about organic and locally grown foods, as well as calls to action for food labelling, GMOs, CAFOs and safer food systems.
- To participate in local and global efforts that build consciousness concerning green practices and ways to reduce carbon footprint and climate change.
Other specific subjects to write that include sustainable, Plant-based, whole food living at 360 degrees such as:
Healing with Food / Food As Medicine
Debunking Nutrition Myths
Raising Children On A plant-based Lifestyle
Charcuterie, Wine, Pasta, Honey, Liqueurs and Spirits, Flour and all types of artisanal food and drink products you can find on our online store.
- Word count:
Articles typically run between 500-2500 words.
Science-based, Inclusive, accessible, informative, intelligent, and generally positive. Take a look at what we’ve previously printed.
- Original Content:
We don’t require content to be unique to CIBILIA Magazine. Our philosophy focuses on the importance of the content and not in its uniqueness, however, we do require that the content follows the philosophy explained above.
- What we don’t want:
- We are not interested in SEO-driven submissions or posts that are not in line with our philosophy.
- If you work for a content farm or are a freelancer who writes articles for the sole purpose of linking up keywords to boost SEO, we are not interested.
- If your submission or bio references promote a business or service that is not in line with our philosophy (e.g. a weight-loss gimmick), we are not interested.
Acceptance: Since we do not compensate contributors for articles or posts, we’re more than happy to include a byline and your brief bio containing links to your website, Facebook, or Twitter accounts, which we will promote when your article/post goes live.
Guidelines & Tips:
– Please proofread your article before submission.
– By submitting, you agree to let our editors proofread, change, or alter any content that doesn’t fall under the above guidelines.
– Only one space after a period when beginning a new sentence.
– “CIBILIA Authentic Food Makers” is four words.
– If your post contains links, we will revise them before linking to outside sources.
– Personalisation is always great.
– Lists and numbered posts with tips typically do well, e.g., “5 Tips to a perfect nutrition” or “10 Reasons to buy local.”
– Once your posts go live, please share with your friends via email, your website, Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media you use. The more people who view your post, the better is it for you and the better it is for CIBILIA Authentic Food Maker Magazine. If your post performs extremely well and you become a regular contributor, you can earn a spot as an “Authentic Food Expert” in our Magazine.
Please email us the following if you’re ready to submit your post:
a. Your full post with a working title. Please send text in a word document. No PDF documents, please.
b. Any relevant images you would like us to review must be included as individual files and not attached to text documents.
For original content or recipe submissions please provide the appropriate images if available. High-resolution images are required for submission to the printed publication. Low-resolution content or recipes will be considered for online content only.
c. Your brief bio (less than 100 words) with links to your website, Facebook, Twitter, or other pages you would like us to feature.
d. A headshot or photo of yourself that you’d like us to use for your bio. High-resolution images are preferred.
e. All of the above can be sent to the magazine at cibilia dot com