Barbera d'Asti "La Tridesca" 2018 6x75cl Red Sparkling Wine
Barbera d'Asti 2018 Red Sparkling wine
Buy Barbera d'Asti "la Tridesca 2018" Piedmont Wine Barbera Case of 6x75cl
Gianluigi has dedicated a lot of dedication and care from the first phase to bottling. Even the names have been chosen with such care, reflecting the life of Gianluigi, what distinguished him, his affections and what is most important in his life: his wife and daughters.
This wine is dedicated to his daughters, in fact "Tridesca" is a fancy name and it is the union of the names of his three daughters:
Patrizia - Federica - Francesca
He will then dedicate a bottle of Barbera Grappa to his last daughter, Letizia, calling it Laetitia
- PRODUCED WITH GRAPES: Barbera in the municipality of Agliano Terme.
- HARVEST: Friday 8 September 2017
- Average temperature during the vegetative season March September 19.4°C
- AVERAGE FOR HA: Q.li 55 - Hl. 42
- VINIFICATION: Maceration in contact with the skins for 10 days at a temperature of around 22 degrees, with daily pumping over.
- REFINEMENT IN THE BOTTLE: 3 months before the sale.
- ANALYTICAL DATA:
-alcohol 13.5% vol.
- reducing sugars: 4.30 gr / l.
- total acidity: 5.60 gr / l.
- pH: 3.55
It has a bright ruby red color, as soon as it is poured, it shows the usual refermentation. Fragrant and bursting fragrance, vinous, full of freshness and hints of red fruits; lively flavor and great freshness, cheerful and indomitable character, good body in soft fabric. It is advisable to drink it at a temperature of 15-16°C. It is a full-course wine that goes well with roasted white and red meats, boiled meats, stews, game, hard cheeses.
In the 2017 harvest 1620 bottles of 75 cl were produced.
|Origin of raw materials||Self-produced|
|Altitude (meters above sea level)||250|
|Colour of Wine||Red|
|Type of Wine||Sparkling|
|Yield of grapes into wine%:||80|
No questions asked yet.